About the event:
Join us on 26th March 2019 where you’ll get to hear about all the latest developments in robotics and automation for industry. Get an insight into where this technology is heading, what manufacturers can benefit from and how this new technology can be implemented.
During the event, delegates will get an opportunity to see the latest robotics equipment in action and hear about real life case studies from a range of industries.
• Get an insight into the future of automation in manufacturing and how we can encourage further adoption of robots in UK industry
• Learn how you can increase the skills base for the automated manufacturing industry
• Hear real life cases studies
• Take a tour of the MTC’s state-of-the-art facilities and see the latest robotics in action
• Network with fellow delegates
This event is free to attend, but registration is essential. We only have limited places available, so book early to avoid disappointment. You can register via our Eventbrite page.
Please note: All attendees will need to bring photographic ID with them on the day. This is a security measure and is required in order for you to gain access to the MTC building. This should be in the form of:
• Valid International Passport Only.
• UK Driving License(Photographic).
• Photographic Residency Card.
• Photographic Naturalisation Card.
Due to MTC security requirements, we require a minimum of 20 working days to allow entry for Russian and Chinese nationals. After this date, we will accept registrations, however, Russian and Chinese nationals will be unable to take the workshop tour.